Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trying Something New!

So here I am, blogging.  I have two tests this week, busy day in the office tomorrow (taxes are due!!), a trip to Little Rock, and I'm learning to blog. Crazy huh?  I've found a new hobby, couponing.  Yes, I fell into the trap of the show "Extreme Couponing" on TLC.  If they can, why can't I?  However I don't want more stuff piling up in my unclean house as it is with 3 kids so my goal - to do it on a small basis and still save tons!  Guess what, a little bit of time and it works!  I bought 2 Operation board games today and one travel size Connect Four and paid only $6.24 for all three.  With 8 nieces and nephews (and one on the way), birthdays will be affordable this year!!!  So here's to an exciting new way of venting.  Tomorrow I'll give you a brief introduction of my wonderful, crazy life.

Love, Live, and Don't Forget It Could Always Be Worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment